This is an accessibility statement from Brown County Home Builders Association Inc.
Measures to support accessibility
Brown County Home Builders Association Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Brown County Home Builders Association Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Brown County Home Builders Association Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Brown County Home Builders Association Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Brown County Home Builders Association Website:
- Phone: 920-494-9020
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: 811 Packerland Drive
- Postal Address: PO Box 13194
We try to respond to feedback within 2 Business days.
Accessibility of Brown County Home Builders Association Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Brown County Home Builders Association Website , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Brown County Home Builders Association Website:
- Comments from users: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 2 business days. Please use the ‘report issue’ button if you encounter an issue.
Brown County Home Builders Association Inc. assessed the accessibility of Brown County Home Builders Association Website by the following approaches: