2021 ALL-INCLUSIVE CLASS SCHEDULE
*BCHBA Classes – Fees associated with BCHBA-sponsored educational programs are used to offset administrative expenses.
ICF Roundtable and Site Tour Event – September 8 & 9 | Waukesha, WI
This event will explore the latest innovations in insulated concrete form construction. It will include a tour of local projects in the Milwaukee area.
Who Should Attend: Contractors, designers, owners, and developers interested in learning about the benefits of building with Insulated Concrete Forms (ICFs) and concrete.
NWTC 10-Hour Construction Industry
Date: October 11-12, 2021
To register, go to events.nwtc.edu/Corporate-Training or call 920-498-6373
WI Const Liens & Small Claims Court
Date: Tuesday, November 2, 2021
Location: BCHBA Office
To register, call the BCHBA Office at 920-494-9020
NWTC Courses: Regularly scheduled NWTC courses will help you achieve educational credits required by the Wisconsin DSPS.
– OSHA 10-Hour Voluntary Compliance for Construction Industry – 10 DCQ credits
– Lead Safe Renovator Training – 8 DCQ credits
– Lead Safe REFRESHER Training – 3 DCQ credits
Seminars, Continuing Education and Training are offered on a variety of topics: NWTC – Check out the 2021 Fall Seminars & Continuing Education Digital Catalog for a list of upcoming seminars and continuing education offerings!
- Continuous Improvement Processes
- Human Resources
- Computer Skills
- Small Business
- Public Safety and more!
- CLICK HERE TO VIEW CURRENT COURSE OFFERINGS
WBA Foundation Classes Online – FREE Continuing Ed Courses Now Available
The WB Foundation offers online continuing education credits for holders of Wisconsin’s Dwelling Contractor credentials through its partnership with Slipstream and the B4 Conference.
These courses are designed to fulfill Wisconsin’s continuing education requirements for dwelling contractors (12 credit hours every two years), and are approved by the Wisconsin Department of Safety & Professional Services (DSPS). To access the free member benefit, follow the instructions below.
- Create a free account to get access to these trainings.
- After completing the registration form, check your email for your invitation to Coassemble. You only need to register once!
- After you’re in, you can browse the courses alphabetically or search by title.
- View course, pass quiz, and Slipstream will submit your information to DSPS for license renewal!
Another great feature through this new software is that the webinar, evaluation, and quiz are all in one place, so you don’t need to look for links in confirmation emails; all of the information is packaged together for each course. Once you pass the quiz, the course completion certificate appears on the screen (you no longer need to wait for the hosting organization to create and send it). You can also log into your account at any time to see their grades and progress for these 19 courses.
Any questions contact Alicia Naleid, WBA, (608) 242-5151, ext. 13 or email email@example.com