DELEERS CONSTRUCTION – additional positions posted 09/12/2022
- Project Coordinator – Project Coordinators are responsible for performing administrative and other organizational activities for multiple people within the Project Management Team in order to ensure all day-to-day project-related functions flow smoothly. The Project Coordinator will support the Project Management team through the creation, review, and oversight of project budgets and estimates; as well as assisting project teams with various project management tasks.
- Warehouse Coordinator – The Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for helping Warehouse Leader maintain and coordinate all warehouse equipment and inventory, including receipt and distribution of goods, organization of the inventory and tools, and entering appropriate receipt documentation into the computer system; handles miscellaneous errands as requested.
- Concrete Worker – Concrete Workers are responsible for smoothing, leveling, and finishing freshly poured cement. They can also be responsible for ensuring concrete molds are setup properly or applying any necessary chemicals to harden and seal poured concrete.
- Business Development Associate – We are currently looking for an experienced Business Development Associate/Construction Sales Representative. If you are an experienced construction sales professional and excellent communicator, you enjoy building relationships with customers and you want a career with purpose, this is THE opportunity for you! This vital position will consist of new business development coupled with traditional sales activities within the company’s primary commercial market. In addition to driving new commercial business in a competitive construction market, the successful candidate will assist in maintaining current client accounts and developing marketing plans to support sales activities, as well as consult with Leadership to further expand our customer base in Northeastern Wisconsin.
- Carpenter – Responsible for performing tasks involving physical labor at residential and commercial construction job projects. Constructs, erects, installs, and/or repairs structures and fixtures made from wood and other various materials.
- Project Manager – Responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating a wide variety of construction projects, including the building and remodeling of all types of residential and commercial structures. The Project Manager will provide management oversight for all phases of the construction project, including costs/finances, schedule, coordinating workers, material, and equipment, insuring that specifications are being followed.
- Superintendent – The Superintendent is responsible for, although not limited to: scheduling, workforce planning, coordinating, supervising, assisting in cost control and ensuring the safety, consistent and fair application of all policies and procedures, proper apprentice training and productivity of all crews at the worksite.
- Painter – Responsible for performing tasks involving the proper application of paints, stains, varnishes, and other finishes to buildings, building components, and other structures. Painter is expected to choose the right paint and/or finish and the proper method of application for the surface to be covered.
Click on each position for detailed information about the position.
Please email HR@DeLeers.com to apply or if you have any questions.
Wilco Cabinets Makers, Inc. – posted 08/04/2022
Cabinet Installation Position – Positions are available in all areas of production including sanding, finishing, building, and installing. You will be successful in any position if you are driven, have a passion for performing quality work, and have an eye for detail.
- Monday – Thursday, 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday – As needed (overtime)
Cabinet Layout / CNC Programming – This candidate should have knowledge in cabinet construction. Experience in designing and building custom cabinets is a plus. You will be successful in this position if you are computer savvy and can create job layouts for final production, work as a member of the team, have a passion for performing quality work, and have an eye for detail.
- Monday – Thursday, 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday – As needed (overtime)
How to Apply:
- Go to www.wilcocabinets.com to access the position posting and online application
- Apply in person at Wilco Cabinet Makers, 1844 Sal Street, Green Bay
- Submit an email application to email@example.com
Meacham Development, Inc – posted 06/30/2022
Meacham Development, Inc. is looking for a full time on site general who is organizational and has people skills to manage the job after permitting process and bring home to final occupancy. Must have experience in the building industry. This role includes the following; scheduling the job, overseeing all subcontractors, resolving onsite issues, inspections, final walk throughs, computer literate and experience with BuilderTrend software, communication with subcontractors and clients, schedule/follow through on all punch list items, bringing a job to completion in timely manner and daily site visits.
Looking to hire by end of August. Please contact Nicole Meacham for further details (920) 737-9211.
VAN’S LUMBER & CUSTOM BUILDERS INC. – additional positions posted 06/06/2022
CDL Drivers – Van’s Lumber is looking to add CDL Drivers to their growing team. It’s a local position so you are home every evening to spend time with your family.
Van’s Lumber & Custom Builders Inc. is a local family-owned business with over 70 years of experience. Van’s creates some of the area’s most exceptional custom homes and commercial spaces. We’re not just an ordinary lumberyard. Owned and operated by three generations of the VandenHouten family, we are proud to have brought Van’s to where it is today and what we stand for in the construction industry.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- No major accident or tickets in the last # 1 years
- No alcohol or drug related suspensions/revocations in the last year
- Able to pass a DOT physical
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Candidate must be dependable, have organization skills, be detail oriented and a team player, strong work ethic
- Securing cargo and properly arranging and balancing it within the vehicle
- Ensuring any mechanical issues with the vehicle are corrected before driving
- Delivering materials in a timely manner
- Keeping the truck clean and in good condition
- Obeying and following applicable traffic laws
- Communicating and coordinating with office
- Cooperating with other drivers
- Route: Door, Kewaunee and Brown County
- Hours: 8 to 9 hours per day, Monday – Friday
Many of our employees have stayed with Van’s for the duration of their career. Discover why it’s great to work at Van’s!
Apply online at: https://www.vanslumber.com/hiring-cdl-drivers/
Framing Carpenters – Van’s Lumber is looking to add Framing Carpenters our growing team.
– Work with blueprints and/or instructions from supervisors
– Framing Carpenters must measure height, width, length, and other proportions
– Comfortable working with materials such as wood, plastic, fiberglass, and drywall
– Utilize chisels, planes, saws, drills, and sanders to repair and erect structures
– Install rough door and window frames, subflooring
Van’s Lumber offers competitive wages, excellent benefits and a friendly team atmosphere.
– 1-2 years framing/carpenter experience preferred but not required
– Be able lift up to 50 lbs. without assistance
– Read, layout, interpret blue prints
– Candidate must be dependable, have organization skills, be detail oriented and a team player, strong work ethic
– Have a valid driver’s license & reliable transportation
Apply Online at: https://www.vanslumber.com/hiring-framing-carpenters/
Van’s Lumber offers competitive wages, excellent benefits, friendly team atmosphere, opportunity for advancement, and valuable training with experienced professionals.
ATKINS BUILDING GROUP – position posted 03/17/2022
Construction Superintendent – The Construction Superintendent coordinates all site construction activities and supervises all field personnel as required to successfully complete projects on schedule, in accordance with the Plans and Scopes of Work, and within budget. This includes maintaining the highest quality, supervising all trade and field personnel, while administering good construction safety practices with all on-site activities. Maintains the job site office and closes out projects.
H.J. MARTIN AND SON – posted 12/01/2021
Traveling Carpenter – We are seeking carpenters who are willing to travel. Experience is preferred, but not required! We will train you and advancement opportunities exist!
Traveling Carpenter Principal Responsibilities:
- Perform labor by building display counters, gondolas, cash wraps, pallet racking, graphic, and retrofit installation
- Installation of casework, countertops, and metal racking
- Use and maintain hand tools, portable power tools, and stationary power tools in a safe manner
- Other duties as assigned
Experience/Carpentry Technical Skills Required:
- Experience with new construction and/or remodels for nationwide big box retailers/general contractors preferred, but not required
- Ability to lift heavy objects including ability to walk and stand for long periods of time while performing physical labor that is essential to completing the project
- Forklift and/or scissor lift experience preferred
- Valid state driver’s license is required
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug test.
- Advancement opportunities exist including: superintendent, as well as other supervisory roles. Employee advancement is based on strong work ethic and proven ability to make sound decisions.
Applicants should email resume to the following or Apply Here:
320 South Military Avenue
Green Bay, WI 54303
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
GRANITE STONEWORKS / CABINETWORKS – posted 11/04/2021
Location: De Pere, WI
Granite Stoneworks/Cabinetworks in De Pere is looking for a CNC Operator/Programmer to join our team.
Job responsibilities: Produces machined parts by programming/drafting, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- $14.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Benefits: 401(k), Dental insurance, Employee discount, Health insurance, Paid time off, Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift, Monday to Friday
Please apply in person at 1410 Mid Valley Dr., De Pere, WI
Installation of granite, marble, stone countertops. Conforming to customer specifics and/or building codes, by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Install, Align and straighten countertops using levels, squares and straight edges according to job specific instructions and details
- Apply a seaming epoxies and seam pieces together and silicone edges to walls, cabinets and other pieces.
- Install brackets
- Cut and shape countertops to fit around obstacles and into odd spaces and corners, using hand and power cutting tools
- Cut, surface polish marble, quartz and granite
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
RANDERSON HEATING & COOLING – posted 10/15/2021
Apply today by clicking on the links below:
HVAC Installation Technician – Randerson Heating & Cooling is looking for a trustworthy and motivated individual to join our team for Installing Residential and light Commercial HVAC equipment in residential and light commercial settings. This is a Full-Time position with a well-established company. If you are an experienced HVAC Technician that cares about honesty, integrity and taking of customers, we encourage you to apply. Pay will be determined based upon experience.
HVAC Service Technician – Randerson Heating & Cooling is looking for a trustworthy and motivated HVAC Technician to join our team. Applicant will service and repair heating and air conditioning systems in residential and light commercial settings. This is a Full-Time position with a well-established company. If you are an experienced HVAC Technician that cares about honesty, integrity and taking of customers, we encourage you to apply. Pay will be determined based upon experience.
A1 ELEVATOR SALES & SERVICE CORP. – posted 10/11/2021
- Full Time position assisting in the installation, maintenance, and repair of elevators, lifts, and dumbwaiters under the direction of a Mechanic. We service both commercial & residential customers.
- Requirements: Perform preventative maintenance; lift and carry heavy equipment & parts, occasionally work in cramped spaces, and/or at elevated heights. Having some electrical experience is a plus. Must have HS diploma or equivalent. Valid/clean driver’s license. Have a strong work ethic and be dependable.
- We offer competitive wages with a bonus and benefit package.
- A-1 Elevator is an equal-opportunity employer.
- Ways to apply:
- Email Resume to: A1ESS@aol.com
- Fax (920) 434-3850
- Mail Resume: A-1 Elevator, 2213 Velp Ave., Green Bay, WI 54303
- Stop by our office for an application. No phone calls please.
WISCONSIN BUILDING SUPPLY – posted 10/05/2021
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference? We are currently seeking applicants for our ever-growing business
Please apply online at https://www.wibuildingsupply.com/company/careers/
SECURITY-LUEBKE ROOFING INC. – posted 10/05/2021
Job Location: Appleton, WI
Apply today by clicking on the link(s) listed below:
- Gutter / GutterTopper Installer – SLR is looking for a gutter / gutter topper installer. We are looking for any level of experience from entry level up to experienced in gutter, downspout and gutter cover installation and removal. Training will be provided as needed. Full time employees are offered a complete benefit package including 401K, health, dental and vision as well as earned time off.
- Low Slope Foreman – Security Luebke Roofing, Inc. is growing!! We are looking for a motivated individual who is not afraid of hard work for our Commercial Low Slope Foreman to run an additional crew of 2 – 6 techs. We offer competitive pay, health and dental insurance, vacation and more… Our company has steady work and the majority is local. Some overnight travel within the state of Wisconsin may occur.
- Low Slope Roofer – This position involves working in a (Safety first) Foreman lead crew environment on roofs with slope of <4″ per ft. Duties to include but not limited to:
- Material handling from shop to trucks, trucks to roof.
- Removal of old roofing material and deck prep to receive new.
- Installation of new roofing material at the direction of the Foreman.
- Residential Steep Slope Roofer – Security Luebke Roofing continues to grow, as we do we are looking to add dedicated employees who are looking for a great career with a great company. Experience is a plus, pay is extremely competitive. This is a company that values its employees and gives ample opportunity to grow.
- Roofing Service Tech Support – This is an entry level position designed to introduce the employee to a wide range of roofing products and problems. Applicant must be comfortable with heights. Job requires use of a ladder. Valid drivers license is necessary. Hours range daily from 7 – 5 pm M-F. Roofing skills are a plus but not necessary. Will train on the job working with an experienced roofing technician. Complete benefits package including 401K, health, dental and vision as well as earned time off.
- Roofing Service Tech Lead – This is a position requires a wide range of roofing skills . Strong communication skills a plus. Applicant must be comfortable with heights. Job requires use of a ladder. Valid drivers license is necessary. Hours range daily from 7 – 5 pm M-F. Potential for company truck. Complete benefits package including 401K, health, dental and vision as well as earned time off.
ELEGANT CABINETS – POSTED 10/05/2021
Elegant Cabinets is growing and looking to hire an installer who is looking for an opportunity to grow and excel within our company.
Some of the positives of a career at Elegant Cabinets include.
- Schedule, We work Monday – Thursday 6:30 am to 5:00pm Friday’s off.
- Two 10 minute paid breaks and a 30 minute unpaid lunch break
- Competitive pay and potential bonus structure
- Opportunity for a leadership role
- Working in every facet of production
- Interesting high end jobs
The right person will be skilled in multiple area’s
- Knowledgeable in all facets of custom cabinetry building
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent at planning and delegating tasks as needed
If you’re looking for a challenging yet rewarding career in cabinetry, we’d like to meet.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested in applying? Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (920) 499-4444.
GUILETTE’S SEAMLESS GUTTERS INC. – posted 10/05/2021
Seamless Gutter Installers and Crew Leaders
Our growing company is hiring full time Seamless Gutter Installers and crew leaders.
Crew leader duties: Must have sufficient knowledge of job and how to perform the role as lead guy. Must have prior experience making and installing gutters and downspouts and be able to take the lead from start to finish of the job. Training can be done for the right candidate if needed. Commission pay also available for the right candidate.
Installer duties: Install gutters and downspouts on various types of buildings. Be able to inspect existing systems for damage and perform repairs and maintenance.
Requirements: Must be able to use handtools and power tools to fabricate gutters and downspouts on site. Must be able to set up and climb ladders and use cordless drills to install gutters and downspouts and seal joints with caulk.
Qualifications: Construction experience is a MUST. Carpentry and sheet-metal work is a plus. Physical stamina. Must be comfortable working with heights on ladders and roofs. Must be able to carry and move ladders. Skills with power tools and hand tools. Must have a keen eye for detail, cleanliness and take pride in your work. Driver’s license. A candidate with willingness and determination to succeed will be trained. $14 – $20 based on experience.
Contact: Sam Guilette at email@example.com or call 920-217-6309
J’s SUPERB PAINTING – posted 10/05/2021
Primary Purpose: Under general supervision, apply coats of paint, varnish, stain, enamel, or lacquer to decorate and protect exterior surfaces, trimmings, and fixtures of buildings and structures throughout the district.
Education/Certification: High School diploma
Valid Wisconsin driver’s license
Experience: Two years experience in painting field
– Knowledge of equipment, materials, methods, practices, and tools used in painting trade Ability to properly apply paints
– Knowledge of and ability to mix paint to match colors
– Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
– Ability to work independently
– Ability to use a computerized maintenance management system for work order processing
Major Responsibilities and Duties: Maintenance and Repair
1. Smooth and prepare surfaces for painting, including sanding and removing old paint.
2. Fill nail holes, cracks, and joints with putty, plaster, or other filler.
3. Tape, float, and texture walls and ceilings.
4. Select premixed paints or mix required portions of pigment, oil, and thinning and drying substances to prepare paint to match specified colors.
5. Paint surfaces, using brushes, spray gun, or paint rollers, and apply paint with cloth, brush, sponge, or fingers to create special effects.
6. Stain, seal, and varnish wood surfaces.
7. Erect scaffolding or set up ladder to perform tasks above ground level.
8. Graffiti removal from the interior and exterior of buildings.
9. Wallpaper removal
10. Pick up and deliver painting supplies to campuses; maintain delivery records.
11. Detect needed repairs on buildings, grounds, and equipment by following established inspection procedures.
12. Prepare all painted signs required by the district.
13. Receive and complete work orders while maintaining accurate records on material and labor used.
14. Maintain inventory of tools and assist with inventory control of materials and equipment.
15. Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean.
16. Work with building principals and supervisors to complete projects.
17. Operate tools and equipment according to established safety procedures.
18. Perform preventive maintenance on tools and equipment and ensure that equipment is in safe operating condition.
19. Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties, including lifting, climbing, etc.
20. Store, handle and dispose of paint, stain, varnish, and other chemicals according to established procedures.
21. Correct unsafe conditions in work area and report any conditions that are not correctable to supervisor immediately.
22. Other duties could include working and other areas to provide support during absences or shortage of staff and other trades or to perform duties associated with like construction projects.
23. Requires flexibility and understanding that all maintenance staff may be required to perform duties outside their normal area of expertise to meet the mission and goals of the Facility
Equipment Used: Brush, roller, striping machine, taping and masking equipment, spray equipment, water blaster, dry wall tools and equipment, hand tools, ladder, scaffolding. Light truck or van.
Working Conditions: Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental
Factors: Frequent walking, standing, climbing, heavy lifting and carrying, stooping, bending, kneeling, and reaching. Ability to operate hand and power tools and work in tiring and uncomfortable positions. Work outside and inside; on slippery or uneven walking surfaces, ladders, and scaffolding; and around machinery with moving parts. Exposure to hot and cold temperatures, excessive noises, fumes, and toxic chemicals. Frequent districtwide travel.
Email resume to Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org
CUSTOM KREATIONS, INC. – posted 01/21/2021
Join Our Team Of Construction Professionals Today! Custom Kreations, Inc. is seeking a Full-Time carpenter who is motivated, reliable, and experienced. We have been building and remodeling houses since 1986 and are very busy. We offer consistent 40 hr/week work. We also offer:
- Above average pay
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Direct Deposit payroll
Our ideal candidates must know:
- Siding & Soffit
- Window/Door Replacement
- How to read & understand Blueprints
Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
**If candidate is or develops into a Lead Carpenter position, a company equipped vehicle will be supplied.**
Please call Steve at 920-621-7499 for more information
LUCID INTEGRATED SYSTEMS – posted 01/27/2021
Due to steady growth in our industry, our Twin Cities and Green Bay-based technology integration company is seeking a tech to join our team (3-5 years’ experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate). We are not a production operation… We are a small group built to move as technology moves, focused on custom integration and client satisfaction. Our diverse projects require broad knowledge and expertise for successful implementation. We have a great reputation and our business is almost exclusively sustained via client referrals. Most projects are metro-based, but some travel is required for remote projects (~5%).
Candidate must possess these technical skills:
* ability to creatively troubleshoot systems and equipment intermediate networking skills
* control system programming knowledge (RTI, Crestron preferred)
* experience with video surveillance and alarm systems
* solid knowledge of residential and commercial construction standards (new build and retrofit)
Candidate must possess these personal attributes:
* punctuality and positive personality
* ability to confidently communicate with clients and fellow tradespeople
* ability to work efficiently whether alone or within a team
* ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times
* having an emphasis on clean install techniques
* organized and able to maintain accurate electronic records and documentation while managing multiple duties
* having a keen awareness of emerging technology, both consumer and pro
Our goal is to create and sustain reliable client solutions. If you think this sounds pretty good and you’d like to join us in our endeavor, respond by posting a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.