THE STRENGTH OF OUR NAME:
The reputation of the BCHBA has been built over 50 years of dedication to professional standards, continuing education, and fair business practices. Your membership is a symbol of your credibility in the building industry.
Our Government Affairs committee monitors legislative issues that affect the building industry. The BCHBA, NAHB and WBA work to give members a unified, strong voice in order to defeat excessive regulations and defend affordable housing initiatives.
BUSINESS FORMS AND INDUSTRY STANDARDS:
BCHBA Home Construction Contracts and WBA Home Construction Contracts are available to Builder members.
3 IN 1:
BCHBA members automatically become a member at the state (Wisconsin Builders Association – WBA) and national (National Association of Home Builders – NAHB) level. That’s three memberships for the price of one. In addition, each federation offers a distinct package of benefits to enhance membership experience.
Educational opportunities are scheduled at a discounted rate for BCHBA members and are offered throughout the year with a minimal charge. Opportunities range from formal courses offering educational Dwelling Contractor Qualifier credits for builders through the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services, to member seminars and roundtable discussions where members can share ideas and brainstorm solutions.
EVENTS & NETWORKING:
From monthly events and Membership Meetings to various committee involvement opportunities, the BCHBA provides many chances for you to meet and learn from fellow professionals, potential customers, and vendors from leading industry suppliers. You also have access to membership mailing lists, an opportunity reserved exclusively for our members.
Stay on top of legislative calls to action, industry news and upcoming events through our Breaking Ground newsletter, and WBA and NAHB e-newsletters.
With your membership to the BCHBA, you’ll enjoy member benefits offered by BCHBA, WBA, and NAHB. Below is a brief highlight of member benefits.
LOCAL, STATE & NATIONAL BENEFITS
BCHBA MEMBER BENEFITS:
- Advertisement opportunity to promote your business to consumers and members
- Business, property & casualty insurance plans
- Discounted Exhibit Space at The Home Expo
- Involvement in various BCHBA Committees
- Internet opportunities on the BCHBA website
- Opportunity to participate in Showcase of Homes (New Construction and Remodel Entries allowed)
- Free dinner meetings throughout the year
- Consumer mediation services
LOCAL VOLUME DISCOUNT RATE PLANS:
- Business Internet, phone, cable package discounts
- Cellular phone discount programs
- Office supply discounts
- Residential Energy Evaluation services
- Vehicle tire and repair service discounts
- Website design discounts
- Contracts & Forms
- Member Hotline
- Member Rebate Program
- Coaching & Consulting
- Digital Marketing
- Insurance Discounts
- Online Courses Discounts
- Travel Discounts
- Affinity Programs Lists
- Building Supply Store Discounts
- Car Rental Discounts
- Computer Equipment Discounts
- Credit Card Processing Discounts
- Flower Delivery Discounts – 20% Discount
- GM $500 Discount
- Home & Auto Insurance Discounts
- New Hire/Hiring Services Discounts
- Office Supply / Book Discounts
- Payroll Processing Discounts
- Shipping/Delivery Discounts
- Vacation/Entertainment Discounts