There has been a buzz from the WBA around this BPA (Business Diagnostic & Plan of Actions) offered through your Member Benefits through Small Business Growth Partners. If you haven’t yet heard, this is a National, builder & trade specialized business coaching and consulting firm that we have contracted with at the state level
They only work with HBA members, are entirely private, and work exclusively with over 30% of the HBAs in the United States (they do not work with the general public).
So, if you are yet to explore this WBA member benefit, I’d take a look at it, especially if you don’t yet have a plan for your business for 2022. I want to make sure the members of our local aren’t left out and that we claim our share before the end of the year. I’ve also attached some information to give you more details on what is included in a BPA.
To make it a little easier for you to decide if this process will be worth it for you, here are a number of issues that a BPA will help you with…
- Considering Succession Planning – children or key team members taking over the reigns
- You have hit a growth ceiling, where lack of systems is starting to show in your company with mistakes, and miscommunication (internally, and with customers and prospects)
- You aren’t clear on a strategic direction for your company (nor are your employees)
- You can’t seem to find the right people, and are having team cohesion issues
- You are having a hard time finding quality leads/prospects, and periodically being forced to work for those you normal wouldn’t to fill capacity
- You get a lot of calls, but not many turn into sales
- You are generating great sales, but the profit is not there at the end of the month
- You are trying to drive the business forward, but keep getting pulled back into the daily operations, and still act as the chief “firefighter” and problem solver
- You are becoming burnt out, working more and seeming to accomplish less
To register for this member benefit, simply following the steps below.
1. Go to www.smallbusinessgrowthpartners.com
2. Click on Redeem Your BPA in the landing page toolbar
3. Select “HBA Members,” and fill out the short questionnaire
This should only take you 2-3 minutes, and once you have registered, an SBGP representative will reach out to schedule an introductory call to explain the BPA, the BPA Process and answer any other questions you may have.
An annual BPA is included 100% through your WBA Member Benefits (A $2,200 value).
Thank you for the support of the (local HBA) and please let me know if you have any questions.
Brown County Home Builders Association