Join a Committee!
Stay informed and make an impact in the BCHBA by joining a committee. As a committee member, you will meet key players in the Association and have the opportunity to network with others. Members are welcome to sit in on any committee meetings.
Joining a committee is easy... call the Association at 920.494.9020 and let a staff person know which committee you are interested in.
- Builder/Inspector Task Force – discusses issues relevant to new homes, regulations and UDC codes.
- Education – develops education calendar and discusses fundraising ideas for BCHBA Education Awards.
- Fundraising – discusses BCHBA fundraising activities, plans annual Building a Better Wisconsin Auction, seeks donations and assists with working of events.
- Government Affairs – discusses the state of housing, current political issues, new and proposed legislation and works with local leaders to keep housing affordable.
- Home Expo – provide Home Expo planning and serve as volunteers (must be an exhibitor to join the committee).
- Membership Development – discusses ways to recruit and retain members to the Association and determines programming that would benefit the membership.
- Multifamily – discusses current issues related to owning and managing multifamily property.
- Marketing & Business Development – learn from marketing and business development experts.
- Next Generation/Young Professionals – providing opportunities for young professionals to develop connections, aid in professional growth and help promote the Association.
- Showcase – responsible for reviewing Showcase Guidelines and planning for Spring and Fall events.
- Women in Building – Female employees or spouses can join Women in Building. This group provides event support and community service opportunities.