Spring Showcase of Homes
Saturday - March 3 ~ 10 AM - 5 PM
Sunday - March 4 ~ 10 AM - 5 PM
Thursday - March 8 ~ 4 PM - 8 PM
Friday - March 9 ~ 4 PM - 8 PM
Saturday - March 10 ~ 10 AM - 5 PM
Sunday - March 11 ~ 10 AM - 5 PM
Family Night: March 8 & 9 - Children 16 and under are free. Saturdays and Sundays: Attendees over age two are charged regular admission.
REMODEL PROJECTS are open the second weekend of Showcase only:
Saturday, March 10 ~ 10 AM - 5 PM
Regular Admission - $15 starts March 3 - Tickets may be purchased at any of the ticket sale locations or at any of the homes throughout the show.
To view detailed information on the Spring Showcase of Homes, click on the following links:
- Click Here to View a Thumbnail of the Front Elevation
- Street Maps - These maps will give you a detailed street view.
- Overview Map - This interactive google map will give you a view/directions of all 49 homes located throughout Brown County - available starting March 2nd
- Price Ranges
- Subcontractor List - This list provides an index of Member Subcontractors who worked on the Showcase of Homes and the page numbers for the homes they are featured in.
- Hammer - What Does the Hammer Symbol Mean - Click here to learn about the BCHBA Hammer Program. The Hammer symbol is not intended to be a measure of the quality of construction that a builder performs.
- Zero-Step Entry